Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Posting: Where to Begin...

Let me start by saying that this is probably the 15th time I've created a blog, and like all the other blogs I tell myself that I am going to stick to this and try to post often...we'll see what happens. I don't like to make promises that I know I may not be able to keep. But I will try to post...as often as I can. We'll see how it works out. With that said...HI! My name as far as you are concerned is Dee, which is actually my nickname, probably because people seem to have trouble pronouncing my real name, I don't though. As of right now I am the ripe young age of 21, I'll be 22 next month! Yay for me! I am getting married this coming up January and getting ready to move into a house from my apartment and starting a new job, so that may keep me distracted, especially since I have ADD. Something that sometimes annoys my friends, but I can't help it. I am obsessed with anything artistic, like music, drawing, writing, make up, and anything else, and I love math. Weird combo, I know, but that is me. Uniquely weird. But I think if anyone was to dwelve deep down inside them they would find that they have some weird qualities, whether they share it with the world is another story. I once read that the best way to create a blog is to create one with a purpose. Well since I have always considered myself eclectic, I find it hard to define myself to one subject, so the purpose of this blog is for me to write down my mind's many ramblings. Unfortunately for me my mind is always set on hyper mode, with no way of slowing down, jumping from one topic to another. So why not write it down, and maybe succeed at keeping track of myself. Who knows maybe it will serve a greater purpose one day. Anywho, I'm thankful for anyone who reads this, and if no one does, that's ok too, because I am my own fan! Until next time: Be True, Be You!

No comments: