Monday, July 28, 2008

In My Mind

Just feeling in a free flowing mood so I'm just going to write:

i'm so neurotic
my life's chaotic
and i just don't give a fuck
no i just don't give a fuck
i'm so damn tired
of being lied to
now i just don't give a fuck
just don't give a fuck
about you
i don't think words
can accurately describe the chemical imbalance
that you seem to be causing me to feel...I thank you
for that. You seem to undoubtedly know what to say,
and when to say it, and how to say it. Not sure how
you know, maybe you can read minds. Please
let me know if you can so I can filter my
thought processes when I'm around
you. The sharp pain that
overcomes me when
you leave me
for too
long,
kills me, but it's ok. I know you will be
back to heal my silent wound...
I thank you for that. I thank you for
having to courage to not
hide behind some ridiculous facade.
And for having the courage
to let go of all your inhibitions and
taking a chance on me...
I thank you and love you
unconditionally.

No comments: